- Participate in the development of the devtodev player support platform.
- 1+ years of commercial react.js development experience; understanding of the fundamental principles behind MobX and having some experience working with it.
- Understanding the principles behind NPM, Yarn, Webpack, Babel, and having some experience working with them.
- Excellent coding skills, HTTP, CSS, bootstrap, material design, ant.design, different UI frameworks skills.
- Understanding the principles behind SPA architecture and backend API: RPC, REST.
- Experience working with Git, Jira, Confluence.
- An applicant should be able to set goals and actually achieve them; they enjoy acquiring new knowledge, and have good communication skills.
- Typescript and Docker knowledge is a plus.
What we offer:
- Working on challenging tasks with friendly and professional colleagues.
- Professional courses and conferences.
- Competitive salary.
Send your CV to email@example.com “Mid-level developer” in the subject line.