- Writing “from scratch”/maintaining the current test infrastructure for the required platforms:
- C#, NUnit, Appium for WebGUI;
- C#, NUnit for Unity 3D;
- C#, NUnit, C++ for Unreal Engine;
- C#, NUnit, ActionScript for Air;
- Swift, C#, NUnit for iOS/Mac;
- Kotlin, C#, NUnit for Android;
- Groovy for Jenkins Pipeline;
- PowerShell/Bash for automation scripts.
- Writing new automated tests based on the provided scripts.
- Creating scripts for new automated tests (integration, API, web).
- Review of automated test results(fixing bugs in the tests/infrastructure, bug registration, communication with developers).
- At least one year of programming experience.
- Knowledge of C#, Java/Kotlin, or other C-like languages.
- Good knowledge and understanding of programming theory.
- Good knowledge and understanding of testing theory.
What we offer:
- Working on challenging tasks with friendly and professional colleagues.
- Comfortable office in the city center.
- Professional courses and conferences.
Send your CV to email@example.com with “Test Engineer” in the subject line.