Devtodev is an ultimate product analytics platform for data-driven teams that helps get valuable insights and influence user decisions.
For 10+ years, we’ve been building a comprehensive analytics service to help game and app studios better understand their users.
We are looking for a CONTENT MANAGER / SMM & CONTENT MANAGER who can help us tell the world about Devtodev through landings, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and other quality content.
You would make a great addition to the team if you have a good command of written English, love writing, are not easily threatened by complex creative tasks, and are interested in tech and gamedev.
Come and join our ambitious and professional team!
- Build and manage devtodev’s content plan for various online channels in collaboration with the team;
- Participate in creating content for the website:
- Write, edit, and proofread content for landing pages, newsletters, case studies, and articles in line with the SEO best practices
- Write, edit, and proofread engaging social media posts, ads
- Monitor and report content performance based on KPIs
- Proactively collaborate and communicate with the team in terms of creating new content.
- should have C1 or C2 level of English (written and oral);
- can write engaging articles, landing pages, and posts for different platforms;
- knows basic SEO principles;
- can work both solo and as part of a team;
- careful with facts and respects deadlines;
- techy, loves learning new things, and happily writes about them;
- communicative and proactive.
What we offer
- Working with friendly and professional colleagues
- New and challenging tasks every day
- Spacious office in Vilnius Tech Park
- Paid leave and sick leave
- Opportunity to learn and grow in an atmosphere of mutual help and cooperation
Send your CV to email@example.com with “SMM & CONTENT MANAGER” in the subject line.