Devtodev is an ultimate product analytics platform for data-driven teams that helps get valuable insights and influence user decisions.
For 10+ years, we’ve been building a comprehensive analytics service to help game and app studios better understand their users.
Come and join our ambitious and professional team!
- Automation of infrastructure and application layers in a hybrid environment (Amazon public cloud, private cloud, VMs and Docker containers).
- Working on operational requirements, ensuring the production delivery of new releases, components, integrations, etc.
- Taking part in incident and problem management of production issues.
- OS: Linux, strong experience.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Experience in developing automation projects (Python, Puppet, shell, Jenkins, Git, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience with AWS tools and technologies (Amazon CloudWatch, Trusted Advisor).
- Experience in setting up Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancing
- Experience in working with AWS CLI, Management Console, and infrastructure tools – Terraform, boto.
- Strong understanding of networking.
- Experience with distributed monitoring systems.
- Experience in database administration and maintenance(Postgresql, GreenPlum, MongDB).
- English - B2-C1.
- Preferred understanding of DevOps methodologies.
- Understanding of 24x7 systems support.
What we offer
- Working with friendly and professional colleagues.
- New and challenging tasks every day.
- Office in Cyprus / Remote.
- Assistance with relocation.
- Paid leave and sick leave.
- Opportunity for personal growth and learning in a collaborative atmosphere of mutual assistance and cooperation.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “DEVOPS ENGINEER” in the subject line.