Join devtodev now.
We’ve built an intelligible game analytics system, which helps to identify problems in app’s performance, find the points of growth and make the most effective decisions based on deep data insights.
If you’re passionate about new technology and big data, ready to face challenges and lots of hard work along with exciting learning opportunities, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
Join our friendly team of data gurus and share your knowledge to improve the world of game analytics with us!
- Participate in the architecture and design effort for the SDK, primarily for Unity3D, UniversalWindowsPlatforms and AdobeAir
- Implement the assigned SDK features on time and with the highest quality
- Support overall engineering and architecture effort of the SDK
- Write elegant, maintainable, and reusable code
- Build SDK and test apps with Jenkins
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues
- Participate in peer code reviews within the team
- 5+ years of proficient experience working on software products
- Experience in developing SDKs and developer tools
- Experience in API design and SDK architecture
- Expert level C# in a production environment
- ActionScript developer skills
- Experience in mobile software development
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Must have high proficiency in one of the following platforms: Unity3D, UniversalWindowsPlatforms or AdobeAir, and have experience in working with each of them
- Experience in functional and automated testing, test strategy as well as planning and development experience
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org “Mobile SDK developer” in the subject line.