- Generate leads, using complex market research and focusing on continued learning and improvement;
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps;
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives;
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market;
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- Fluent English and Russian;
- Experience with a history of exceeding lead target;
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral;
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member;
- Time management and analytical skills;
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
What we offer:
- Exciting projects and daily chances for growth;
- Interesting tasks every day;
- Flexible schedule and possibility to work remotely;
- Reimbursement for professional courses and events;
- Official placement;
- Friendly environment in the team of professionals.
Send your CV email@example.com “Sales Development Representative” in the subject line.