Devtodev is an ultimate product analytics platform for data-driven teams that helps get valuable insights and influence user decisions.
For 10+ years, we’ve been building a comprehensive analytics service to help game and app studios better understand their users.
Come and join our ambitious and professional team!
Devtodev is seeking a GRC Analyst for a full-time, hybrid role (located in Vilnius, with flexibility for some remote work). The GRC Analyst will be responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing an effective governance, risk and compliance (GRC) framework for the organization. This includes identifying and analyzing any potential risks, coordinating with different departments to take corrective actions as necessary, and ensuring the company is in compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- 3+ years of experience in GRC or a related field
- Deep familiarity with different compliance frameworks, such as SOC 2, GDPR, and ISO 27001
- Experience in conducting GRC audits, risk assessments, and compliance checks
- Knowledge of GRC software and tools and how to apply them to solve problems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
What we offer
- Working with friendly and professional colleagues.
- New and challenging tasks every day.
- Office in Vilnius, Lithuania / remotely.
- Assistance with relocation.
- Paid leave and sick leave.
- Opportunity for personal growth and learning in a collaborative atmosphere of mutual assistance and cooperation
Send your CV to email@example.com with “GRC ANALYST” in the subject line.