- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Manage incoming client requests or communications via email, calls, and referrals;
- Ensure proper documentation.
- English: Upper-intermediate;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and Russian);
- Analytical and methodical skills;
- Good people skills;
- Desire to work in the game industry;
A big plus are:
- Elementary math and Excel knowledge;
- Understanding of application development life cycle;
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally;
- Interest in game analytics.
What we offer:
- Professional and friendly work environment;
- Reimbursement of work-related education expenses;
- English classes at work;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Flexible working hours.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Junior Account Manager” in the subject line.