- Development of SDK platform services (analytics, push-notifications, A\B-tests) for iOS;
- Development of SDK frameworks;
- Adapting SDK to different game engines;
- Applications’ development to demonstrate functional advantages of SDK;
- Automatization of assembly and deployment processes.
- Experience in development for iOS platform (Version 8.0) not less than 3 years;
- Excellent skills in Swift and Objective-C development;
- Knowledge and skills in SQLite;
- Proved skills with CI\CD systems;
- Experience in code coverage with unit-tests.
What we offer:
- Exciting projects and daily chances for growth;
- Interesting tasks every day;
- Flexible schedule and possibility to work remotely;
- Reimbursement for professional courses and events;
- Official placement;
- Friendly environment in the team of professionals.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org “iOS Developer” in the subject line.