- Analytical consulting of game projects mostly (but not only): to interpret data correctly, provide insights, plan experiments;
- Work on the development of the devtodev system, write tasks for new reports;
- Take part in webinars, conferences, write articles.
- Understanding of how analytics works: key metrics, methods, processes;
- Understanding of game structure: be able to decompose a game, conduct deconstruction and detect its week spots;
- Love to analytics and games;
- English language proficiency.
Would be great if you:
- Have work experience in game analytics;
- Have watched our online courseedu.devtodev.comand successfully completed the final test;
- Can provide links to the projects you’ve been working on and tell about your contribution to them.
What we offer:
- Exciting projects and daily chances for growth;
- Interesting tasks every day;
- Flexible schedule and possibility to work remotely;
- Reimbursement for professional courses and events;
- Possible relocation to Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Official placement;
- Friendly environment in the team of professionals.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org “Game Analyst” in the subject line.