Dev2dev UAB – a company that provides data protection and customer support services. Devtodev is a full-cycle analytics solution for app and game developers that helps you convert users into paying users, predict churn, revenue and customer lifetime value, as well as analyze and influence user behavior.
ISO 27001 Certification
Information security is one of devtodev’s top priorities: devtodev is an ISO 27001 certified company and has adopted using the ISO 27001 standard for the security governance. With ISO 27001 being an international standard on how to manage information security, our compliance with it gives all of our clients assurance that we manage information security according to the international norms.
Dev2dev UAB implement information security management to prevent incidents that could damage the reputation of the organization and undertake to:
- Ensure the protection of the organization’s information and information technology.
- Ensure information security in line with operational requirements and relevant laws and regulations.
- Manage information security in the organization.
- Achieve and maintain protection of the organization’s assets.
- Avoid unauthorized physical access, loss and disruption to the organization’s operations and information.
- Ensure that information security incident management is consistent and effective.
- Avoid loss, damage, theft or defect of property and business interruptions.
- Ensure accurate and secure operation of information processing tools.
- Maintain the integrity and readiness of information and information processing tools.
- Prevent unauthorized access to information stored in information systems.
- Ensure that security is an integral part of information systems.
- Supervise the information security system ensuring compliance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- Carry out periodic risk assessments to identify the need for further action.
- Periodically change passwords for existing information systems in the organization.
- Strive for continuous improvement of information security management.
Top management ensures that the information security policy:
- a) is applicable to the purpose of the organization;
- b) includes a commitment to comply with the established information security goals structure and defined general direction and principles of activity;
- c) includes a commitment to comply with legal and other requirements;
- d) is coordinated with the strategic risk management context of the organization, including the development and maintenance of information security system;
- e) is available to all employees of the organization and external parties;
- f) all the objectives are reviewed at least once a year.