- SDK development, mainly for Unity, as well as for UWP and AdobeAir;
- Implement the assigned SDK features on time and with the highest quality;
- Write elegant, maintainable, and reusable code;
- Build SDK and test apps with Jenkins;
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues.
- Experience in mobile software developing, in SDK developing;
- Experience in API design and SDK architecture;
- Expert level skills of C#-developing;
- High proficiency in Unity;
- Work experience with one of the following platforms: UWP and AdobeAir - will be a plus!
What we offer:
- Exciting projects and daily chances for growth;
- Interesting tasks every day;
- Flexible schedule;
- Reimbursement for professional courses and events;
- Official placement;
- Friendly environment in the team of professionals.
Send your CV to email@example.com “С# Developer” in the subject line.