Please consider that you can add Google Play account to devtodev only if it faces following restrictions:
- Entered e-mail and password must belong to Google Play sub-account with Finance access level (it's better to create separate account for devtodev)
- "2-step verification" and "mobile phone recovery" functions for the account must be turned off
Follow this step-by-step to set up Google Play account and link it to your devtodev account:
Step 1 — Sign in
Sign into the Google play developer console
Step 2 — Managing Users
From the User accounts & rights settings, you can add users and manage their permissions
- Click «Settings»
- Select «User accounts & rights»
- Click «Invite New User»
Step 3 — Add New User
Enter new user e-mail address and make sure that you have set access level “Finance”
Step 4 — Activate new account
After adding new user Google automatically sends an e-mail to validate new account.
Click the link from the letter and follow further instructions.
Step 5 — Turn off the recovery options
Log into your sub account and open Security settings page.
Make sure that 2-step verification is disabled otherwise turn it off.
Step 6 — Add connection to devtodev
You can use the Google Play Developer Console account created:
- To add the new applications published in Google Play to devtodev system.
- To integrate the previously added project with Google Play Developer Console.
Notice: Google may require additional information to verify this action (recovery e-mail, city you usually sign in, tel number...) because we are connecting with new device and location.
Devtodev doesn't collect this data.