- Sign in with AppsFlyer.
- Open the settings of the app you integrate into devtodev
- Go to “API Access” section.
- Please note that Push API is Premium account feature in AppsFlyer. Read Push API official documentation here.
- In Push API section switch ON all positions in "Installs" row.
- Copy Postback URL from “3rd Party Attribution. AppsFlyer” panel on the integration page in app settings in devtodev system. Don't forget to turn on the service. Paste the URL into the appropriate field on the page.
- Flag Installs, Re-engagement and Re-attribution and leaave In-App events unflagged.
- Click "Add Postback". Integration completed.
Note: If you have multiple mobile apps for which you would like to set up this integration, you will need to follow these steps for each one of your mobile apps individually.
CPI data integration
devtodev allows our customers to query CPI data from AppsFlyer via Pull API in order to get more accurate install costs.
Note: AppsFlyer has API daily rate limits, so adding CPI integration results in a single daily request per app.
Integration can be switched on by checking corresponding field in tracker settings interface and filling form fields:
Documentation on these fields and how to find them can be found here.