You can add your Google Play or iTunes account to devtodev to get additional information from the store (this data doesn't influence standard user behavior reports).
Market metrics can be viewed in the 'Main Metrics' or 'Reports' section. Select 'Market metrics' group when choosing metrics to display. Here is the list of available metrics:
- Market Average check
- Market Downloads
- Market Gross
- Market IA gross
- Market IA revenue
- Market Refund
- Market Revenue
- Market Sale gross
- Market Sale revenue
- Market Subscribe gross
- Market Subscribe revenue
- Market Transactions
- Market Uninstalls
- Market Updates
Also, the 'Market ratings' report is based on market data and shows the position of the application in the markets:
- Current rank - current position by countries and categories;
- Daily ranks - the number of countries where rank 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 200 was reached during the last 7 days;
- Rank vs New users report - correlation between application rank and the amount of new users.
To get this data you need to add the market account while adding a new app to devtodev:
But you can also add market account to an existing app, go to 'Settings' → 'Integration'.
It will be better not to use your primary store account, but to create one more user in the developer console and provide it with a specific role. After that, you can use this account with limited access when working in devtodev.
Here you can read how to manage store accounts and their roles:
If you don’t want to add the store account, you can add a market link of the app at least to get the data about app’s ranks in the 'Market ratings' report. You can do it in two ways:
- by adding the link while adding a new app to devtodev
- by going to 'Settings' → 'General' and adding the link